An Iron Man’s Journey is the story of one man’s quest to prevail over what appears to be impossible odds: to become the first known wheelchair-using quadriplegic to complete a full IRONMAN Triathlon.
Joe Stone made this attempt on Saturday November 2, 2013 in Panama City Beach Florida.
While attempting such a goal is monumental in its own right, this story is about much more than a personal pursuit. Indeed it exemplifies a commitment and passion for breaking down barriers to create new worlds of possibilities for other individuals inspired to follow his lead — including the able-bodied.
We invite you to join Joe Stone, Amy Rosendahl, Kevin May and the documentary film team on this life-changing journey. By signing up below we will be sharing with you behind the scenes access and special video updates and posts.
Thanks for your support and helping us share this inspirational story!
The Last 30 Posts
- How does a quadriplegic run? - October 7, 2013 - 0 comments
- We need your help designing our T-Shirt! - September 30, 2013 - 0 comments
- Gear Talk with Joe Stone: How does a quadriplegic bike? - September 29, 2013 - 0 comments
- An IRONMAN on an Otter Slide! - September 29, 2013 - 0 comments
- How does Joe Stone swim? - September 26, 2013 - 0 comments
- A chance conversation - September 10, 2013 - 0 comments
- Come join us at at Wydaho Rendezvous! - August 18, 2013 - 0 comments
- Joe Stone’s video wins Telly Award! - August 2, 2013 - 0 comments
- Joe Stone video gets featured as GoPro “Video of the Day” - July 23, 2013 - 1 comments
- Welcome to the Journey! - June 3, 2013 - 0 comments